- Dress comfortably in clothes that are easy to move in.
- Bring a mat or rent one from the front desk (see Hot Yoga Tips for appropriate hot yoga gear).
- Ensure less stress by arriving 15 minutes prior to your first class.
- Leave shoes at the door and sign in.
- Drop your kid(s) off in childcare, if you brought em!
- Turn off electronics
- Go easy on yourself and don’t compare yourself to others!
- We also have changing rooms, showers, a steam room, and drinks for purchase.
Mat, towels and apparel are available for rent or purchase
Lockers, showers and steam room, for your convenience
Hot Yoga Tips
What to bring:
- Yoga mat, and a towel large enough to cover your mat (to catch sweat). Yoga Towel/Mat Combo can be rented at the front desk.
- Water: a large enough bottle to last the whole class. 24 oz is recommended; more if you feel like you will need it
- No need to bring a towel for your sweat; it’s your body’s natural cool-down method!
- A towel for the shower if you want a quick rinse-off after class
Good to Know:
- Please try your best to stay the whole time. If you have to step out, please join back in when you can. Laying down is a great alternative to leaving the room!
- Drink plenty of water all day before you take a class and all day after! It is a great habit to start increasing your water intake, and staying hydrated before you practice is a key to having a great experience.
- It is recommended that you avoid eating three to four hours prior to your class starting, so you have an empty stomach during class.
- Wear as little clothing as will help you feel comfortable. The more skin you have showing, the more the sweat will have a chance to cool you off during class! Visit our merchandise shop if you are in need of some new yoga clothes!
Please, no underwear in place of yoga clothing.
- Breathable fabrics are best; and remember we offer various brand yoga clothes designed especially for the HOT ROOM right in our own lobby
- Suggestions for women – sports bra, tank top, shorts, leggings. Watch out for transparent materials and white fabric that might go see-through when wet.
- Suggestions for men – swimsuit shorts or yoga shorts. Something that is close to the skin and keeps everything in place is generally best.
- Electrolytes are a great way to replenish what you sweat out in the hot room, and are a great option before and after a class. We have great beverage options available for purchase in the lobby, or just ask for other recommendations from our instructors and long-time practitioners.
- Remember it will be hot! humid! and sweaty! You might feel like you cannot make it to the end, but you will be TRIUMPHANT!